A new range of prints from my NeuroPictomancy series are now on sale at our shop, on Etsy and over at Stationary N’ Stationery, along with a number of other gorgeous gifts & art from local artists!
This series is part of an ongoing visual essay exploring a practice I have been developing called ‘NeuroPictomancy’. You can read more about this “communication in progress” over at the Resting UpCollective Substack post, as well as on the Still ill site. This will eventually be created into a short book exploring the process & its results.
Not only this, but there are two new designs from this series available as a range of clothing and homeware options over at Society 6 & Red Bubble including something I am VERY proud of….
… THE JIGSAW OF PAIN!
Gift your loved one who doesn’t generally experience extreme pain a JIGSAW that represents yours! It will be phenomenally difficult to complete, and while it is an image filled with pain, I believe it is also quite beautiful and talkative.
Click here to visit the jigsaw section of my Red Bubble shop, and over at Society 6 you will find the milder – but possibly even more difficult – jigsaw titled “Mint Chocolate Deluxe”.
About the Jigsaws of Doom:
Exercise your mind with our precision cut puzzles featuring a thick, class-leading paperboard, with a satin finish for added durability. Available in 200, 500 and 1,000 piece sets to match whatever your skill level may be.
- Available in 200, 500 and 1,000 piece sets
- Precision cut puzzle shapes
- Printed on a thick, class-leading paperboard with a satin finish for added durability
- Single-sided print
- Every order is made just for you
- 200 Pieces: Suggested for ages 8 & Up
- 500 & 1,000 Pieces: Sugested for ages 9 & Up Total
- Puzzle Dimensions: 200 Pieces – 13.75″ x 17.125″ (34.925 cm x 43.498 cm) // 500 Pieces – 14.125″ x 17.625″ (35.878 cm x 44.768 cm) // 1,000 Pieces – 19.75″ x 24.75″ (50.165 cm x 62.865 cm)
- Average Individual Piece Dimensions: 200 Pieces – 1.25″ x 2″ (3.175 cm x 5.08 cm) // 500 Pieces – .875″ x 1″ (2.223 cm x 2.54 cm) // 1,000 Pieces – 1″ x 1″ (2.54 cm x 2.54 cm)